Thursday, January 14, 2010

2nd post in 2010

A new year, this year we past 14days...
In this day, I got many friends celebrated their birthday... They born so early~
I haven't buy them present cause I'm busy from the first day I go to school(school re-open) until now.
My busy life won't stop cause this what I suppose to be and suppose to do.
Maybe I like to be busy, make myself breathless.
I know many things I gonna do and that's just because it's my responsibility. This and past weeks, I'm nearly fainted, I'm tired!!!
I'm tired and busy until I don't have much time rest so I just felt a sleep at class and sometimes I overslept, luckily I didn't miss my school time.
But sometimes I curious, why am I so tired and keep worrying every thing? I tried not to focus on this but I can't.
More boring when I more tired, worried, busy, curious...
I'm funny but life still need to go on like this, we're lucky cause I know you and you know me.

1 comment:

living in dreams said...

ya... but learns more may make you more responsibility in more things...