Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yeah!!!

My old post mention my busy life and i forgot that i got an activity run by our school English Language Society(ELS).
It's a PROM NIGHT!!!
I will attend this dinner cause i thought it will be fun!
Actually this prom night only let form 3 and above students attend but I'm one of the committees so i can go.
I love to play and by Saturday I'm going to my school scout campfire.
It will be extremely fun!!!
I'm gonna enjoy it.
By the way, I haven't do my homework (art folio and blah blah blah...)
All is needed to pass up next week.
what should I do?
haiz...
Someone tells me he loves me but it's frighten me and i don't know what should i do.
He never tells me face to face but His friends told me.
I don't like him really i don't.
I'd already fall in love to a guy and i told him.
he don't trust me but never mind.
cause i'm sure he loves me too.

p/s: no love matter now, don't think about it baby. get bless from god.

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: