Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye, sweet heart...You know I love you 2009...

Today, a little sad...and special...
Today is Ya Yin's birthday...and 2009's last day...
Well, my family and I decided to celebrate it in the cinema.
I'm going to watch 'Bodyguards and Assassins' (it's 18PG) and I'm gonna watch it at 12.35a.m.1st January 2010
But I decided to act like a 18 years old girl.
Act in this age maybe not really hard because my look is mature and my body look mature too.
Should I feel happy with this?
Anyway, we're going to celebrate for New Year.
This is my first time watch movie at midnight, feeling kinda weird...
Looking forward to 2010, I'm 14, not longer a child, not to childish...
Many things gonna change next year...
This year I make myself regrets, I tried too many new things, I passed many unexpected things...and I'm trying to change, I tell myself that: I must success!!!
Will my dream come true?
Will I grow to 175cm?
Will I fall in love again?
Will I still remain my life like this?
Don't know what will happen but I know tomorrow will be better...

p/s: We wish you a Happy New Year and Ya Yin's birthday!

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: