Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Movies and it's meaning

Long time no post~
Nothing's special but I just wanna mention that I watched Avatar yesterday night!
It's really interesting and meaningful.
T.T
Well, I just need to say that we really need to save our earth!
Not only Avatar, 2012 and some other past movie that ask us to recycle, to protect our earth, it's just too many...
As far as you knew, many readings told us that world will be end in one day, maybe that day will be held at 21st till 23rd December 2012, it's after 3 years, but this year, 2009, is going to end in 8 and1/2 day. But we don't know what will happens next, in next second, next minute, next hour and...I realize if this all things really happens as we expected, that's mean my life will end when I'm only 16, My life will end when I'm still a teenager, that many hopes and many dreams, haven't success, come true yet. But I'm already lucky if I just die at 16 cause if there's new born baby, how about them? They're still weak and maybe still haven't got time to know their name, they even don't know how to talk, how pity are them?
I'd been tried to help our belove planet, earth, but those who really help, it's just too a little, our love and care to our home are just a drop of water. We knew, not only us, it's all of the living things, humans, animals, plants or maybe more than that, knew, only if we work together can get the best result.
I'd swear before, if I'm rich and I'm intelligent, I want to create a thing that can save our planet, it's concept is really easy, I imagine it with the point of recycle.
So what if I swore? That's  not everything, in fact, I still don't know when my life will end, I thought I don't have enough time to this, just a willing in my heart, but I haven't start to progress it yet, my plan.
I heard a very meaningful words from American Top Model, Tyra Banks, she said this:

When we are young, we are green,
When we are poor, we wish to be green,
When we are rich, we go green.

My last post did mention go green, I remember it's 'Poor Rich Man= =$$' , this song was inspired by the words that Tyra Banks said. It's mean that, 'Yeah, you're a rich but you lost everything, comes from nature, so you're poor to me.'

p/s: Avatar is a nice movie, buy ticket earlier cause it's really popular. Other than this, watch movies are not just watch, try to get what it's means.

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: