Saturday, April 4, 2009

nothing at all!!!

what the hell is going here?
suppose to be a normal and boring day=.=
but now?
what's happening here? why my day is going to be more terrible?
what i want to do, it's just getting worst!
i want to post about my day last weekend!
but what is going now?
hate it! hate it! hate it!
everything in the world i hate it!
life means nothing but just silly and take my mind going to death!
what is worth to being living in this world?
i just wanna living in dreams cause i dun want to be in reality and that's because it worth nothing for me!
hate the life! meaningless!!!
just wanna be in heaven!
when will i dead!
i'm just waiting for death! no person can change mind except as they start realize me!
no one ever know me!

p/s: life need work and that's feel bored! life make us hate it! agree?

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: