Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy holiday!

homework make me feel regret that why will i chosen this school(i mean this class)
1a3 only 2 homework which is science correction & geography paper which that we need to do also!
Hell class & holiday when i met this homework.
I'm so tired and everyday my mummy say:"bring ur homework to shop and do!""we need to finish our work before we go travel next week!"
did I ever say i want to got to travel in this holiday?
so bore u noe?
what i want is just that i can go camp and join activities this holiday!
I didn't ask for any traveling in this holiday!(i mean we can go next long holiday)
well, just hope that i can finish my homework and anything before school re-open

p/s: 28th June in tong ann and kim hiah association got donation blood, hope u who can donate blood go there with caring heart!

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: