Saturday, May 23, 2009

it's real me, right?

why i am crazy?
ask me or taught that i am?
think crazy is the true look of me?
noisy, naughty, wo-man, happy, i mean talkative?
no, this not the true of me...
It's just a image to let u get closer with me.
why i am explaining?
the one who hate me because of my crazy image, they won't view my blog and read my post, message right?
will they?
but actually this image now isn't my true image...it's just a symbol that i start to hate my life, the world...
i need to change this mind but i can't.
I just want to protect myself since i'm alone, in hurt by they who look at me in the way they look at the ss(syok sendiri)
the way they look at a low caste person...
why shall they do that?
it's not because of the caste, it's the way you learn since you born, you grow, your everything seems sad, perish...
i just want to release my stress, tension and anything...

p/s: it's up to u to believe it or not, but i just want to post something for nothing...

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: