Friday, August 6, 2010

Thanks! bloggie!

It had been a month I didn't update my blog.
The day before tomorrow...
I'm so confused.
I need to find a place to give out my stress and tension but I almost forget the exist of my blog.
Bloggie... miss you very much!
Everyone around me don't like me, or I shall say they hate me.
This week, I went through many troublesome things and almost can't make up with it.
My parents keep advice me and it make me feel so annoying and irritating!
I knew what they want to teach me but don't they realize I'm not an ordinary child?
Well, other than that, someone that influenced my life had an accident.
I love him so much and I just can't losing him.
Conductor... I'm the conductor for my class and I did something wrong and now all of the friends in my class hat me and angry with me, they even want me to die!

That guy, sometimes I hate him.
I'm pulled out from love and gave up in love, maybe I shall wait until I'm graduated from Secondary School, I thought it in my deep heart core.
But he, interrupt my life and make me fall in love with him.
Now I've got more love Q! That is really confusing and I don't want to think about it!
But I... can stop thinking of him and I'll smile, whenever I think of him.

I wish to die! but I'm not dare to die. And I don't wanna die before I got my success.

My folio, finally passed up today.
I got a lot of worry and without my blog I've got nowhere to put out my emo.

p/s: I'm thinking death cause I thought if this little thing and mess, still I can't even go through, I'm not tough enough and I shall die first before I regret. I need psychology doctor and 'kaunseling' . My heart, my mind and everything of me are getting a mess and i'm mad-crazy! Anyway, ILY, ILJ Shi(L) J!

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: