Saturday, January 17, 2009

Me, now!

In a boring town, you can boring people like me...
Now, I'm in school, continue my study. So boring...
I leave my 2bf rd.
1 is studying at SFI, and another 1 is studying at payfong high school.
Dana and Chui Wen, my best friend also leave me rd.
They studying at a English girl school, Canossa.
So, now my life boring and lame!
Hope to meet with them!!!

Well, I join some activities in school, but friends said that isn't some, it's many activities!
Actually, I only join Japanese Language Society, Robotic Club, athletes, volley ball and st.John.
Is it too many? I don't think so cause not every activity got meeting every week!
So I don't get it, actually I wanna join 1 more, English Language Society but I'm not free cause I have tuition at Monday, Tuesday and Saturday which is Math and BM tuition.
But at the tuition, I met my bf. happy... lame...LOL!!!

p/s:my sister's birthday at tomorrow 18th January!wishing her a Happy Birthday!!!

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: