Friday, January 23, 2009

my busy life and wish u all a happy chinese new year!!!

Happy Chinese New Year!!!
Just now I went for a volleyball pratice so now i'm so tired
haiz...
yes, i'm happy when chinese new year reach, but i'm boring when  i think about works i 'll do after this celebrations.
finally, i can take a rest...
every morning wake up at 5am whenever it's holiday or not, i must wake up early(so bore!!!)
go school study...go to library for a while when i'm waiting my father but i must be fast cz my father didn't know what will I do after school...then, i go tuition...then, i go home do housework, do homework...finally, sleep...(i take my bath when i'm free)
well, just now i type 1 are my Monday and Tuesday schedule. then, go to Wednesday...
it's same as yesterday but don't have tuition la...
thursday: wake up...go shool study...go to Japanese Language Society...have lunch...go for volleyball pratice till 6.15pm only i go back...after that, all same.
friday: wake up, go school study...go St.John Ambulance meeting...eat...go for volleyball pratice...then, all same.

My schedule is full! don't have time to update my blog cause even wednesday i still busying read the newspaper but luckily my homework aren't everytime full, i finish my omework at school basically.

p/s: now, i'm in japanese society(shortform), geography club, robotic club, st john ambulance, seni budaya club, volleyball and olahraga. Sooooooooooooo busy!!! 

No comments: