Monday, March 9, 2009

now already 55kg!!!(not that serious)

For the sad and incredible day's post, I'm sorry to delete it because of my privacy problem.
Omg!!!my teacher haven't give back our test paper, so nervous!
well, for the known test paper(marks)it is:
BI-78%
BC-82%
Sej-86%
Geo-98%
MM-94%
Sc-73%
haiz~why my marks so low 1?
why i can't get full A???
Beside this, last saturday i went to ipoh with my family because my father's friend open house.
Oh my god!!!
The food there were delicious, too much food until I can't finished it.
actually i tasted the food a little bit by a little bit only, but still I can't finished it cause too much!
got satay, steambot, chocolate steambot, ipoh most famous-chee cheong fun, spaghetti, asam prawn and much more food there. roasted duck, lamb also got. how to finished it?
very lucky to went there.


p/s: I already heavy about 3kg after going Ipoh forjust 2 day. haiz~

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: