Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday till Today(I never stop missing you, cause i can't)

haiz~~~
normally i'll go out with my friends today to MP but i can't.
I got volleyball practice and i need to stay with my mom.
well, forget it!
still, i miss XX.
he leave me back far, sad, but how?
he won't be back right?
asking myself again and again.
but nothing left......
what is he doing?
no response?
no feeling?
why can he so cold ignore all the words from me?
ignore me, don't want to know anything from me anymore?
please!!!
i can't live without you! You're everything for me!
please answer me my average love!
don't hide from question!
look at me and tell me your answer! i'm still waiting!!!
it's hard to wait you anymore!
just want to know your answer!
your answer is my future!
It's meaningful to me!
I don't care what you say, i just want it! your answer!

p/s: i think u are my last love, i taught i won't be in love again cause i already gave you my heart i won't miss anyone, but u, except you, no one can fill my heart cause u already filled my heart100%ly, u know who you are, and please finish my last wish from you.

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: