Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Talk about politic(government in Malaysia)

What is politic?
for me, it's like a game play by those politicians, for our good.
Well, actually I can't comment about this tittle: politic
but I need to because to post comment is our right, for us, Malaysian's future.
I'm really tired and boring when I see news about those politicians because their viewing rate are really higher than stars.
"Why politicians always make news or gossips" I ask this curiously everytime I read newspaper because I less read newspaper, or else I just read entertainment part(I'm still a student). it's lame if u just see a same face everyday.
I can't comment about government in Malaysia but I thought I can comment about Education in Malaysia for I'm a student.

Why we student need to use Malay to study in Math and Science?
We using English to study this all thing but now, need to change, not for better future, for a hopeless future!
But after I think a while, I get it!
This is all because our government hate Malay but love others races.
Why they hate Malay, although I'm not Malay but I still curious. Most of our country politicians are Malay but they love others races more than their races.
Why I comment like this?
It's because they hope Malay won't success or never success(but there's some that success, we just curious because of words I type just now),
this is what I thought because this shown too clearly in front of our eyes.
Why nasib Melayu begitu kesian, saya bukan Melayu tetapi saya juga berasa keliru dan tidak adil bagi pihak Melayu kerana di Malaysia, saya seorang Cina tetapi saya selalu mengingatkan diri yang kami One Malaysia!

Actually, the main title is Malay educated Math and Science!

p/s: Think about what I comment, you'll get it because this is for those who really do everything using brain! I don't know whether my words right or not but I thought Malaysians will know what i want tell, And the most important is this is just my opinion, Kami bebas bersuara!

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: