Monday, October 26, 2009

posting this again! I hate this part right here!!!

I don't want to post my daily life but I do like to post my opinion to this reality world.
I just sing a song after I read the news.
the chorus part is:
I guess the good thing they never do
And baby chill out
Cause we already normal in all this situation
I'll say until they change
but I guess I need the government to change
oh~I thought the worst thing they'll do

What news did I read?!
This is all so clear! I'm just talking about Malaysia's government!(read newspaper before u feel weird with this post)

p/s:
"A clever person might be cheated by a silly person, but this will end cause a silly person will never change their cheat skills for they are not using their brain even when they lie!"

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: