Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm terrible!!!

I've got a dress to the prom night but all of my families and friends think that it's better if I wear my own dress.
So what should I do?
Fine. Now is another problem.
I'm in love with another guy.
Know that this love is impossible but still I love him.
How?
How about my love maybe I can call him as my ex.....
I told him I love him and I thought this will long lasting but within a day I'm crazy crushing with another guy.
It's really impossible to be with him or to love him.
He's not that easy, maybe...
But this kinda feeling appear, maybe is because my characteristic.
I love challenging new thing.
I want to challenge as it is more impossible that relationship between us.
I'm afraid but I can't get his face out of my eyes, my mind and my heart.
He is right there but will he love a girl that is blah blah blah than himself?
It's a serious problem as I can't sleep.
I wanna fight for him and I know how to make a guy fall in love with myself.
I must admit that I'm intelligent in love.
But if I do that I'm too selfish.
I really realize myself.
What I really want will be reality if I do want it.
I'm extremely want him now.

p/s: Need you now by Lady Antebellum. This is what I'm feeling right now. Can't get it why I will fall in love with a guy within one day with his smile. He killed me!!!
I'm crazy kinda crush on him!!!

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: