Saturday, April 10, 2010

it's busy again~

life is busy.
i thought busy life will ends but i've join 2 more competition 1 more program.
singing competition and kollam compeItition, after that will be lalu lintas and the last is our school sports day.
The sports day, maybe i will be chosen as an athlete for my house.
I'm not sure yet but i know i will be busy.
i'm funny right?
i never fully rest since my school re-open.
every week, every day i'm at school included holidays and some weekends.
so busy is a sweet thing and a fun thing.
love to sing and i decided, 我爱他.
love this song but actually i never think to choose this song.
my first choice is black skirt(chinese translate)
and the second choice is heart wall(chinese translate)
this song 我爱他 is recommended by my friends, they say i'm suit and my voice will sing this song well, so i chose it.
All of my friends except those who choose this song for me, they all surprise and they thought i can't sing this song cause the key is too tall.
but i can and i will sing this song.
After that, there's 2 more singing competition which is: english language singing competition and malay language singing competition. I thought i will join all of the singing competition seems if i love sing.

p/s: do your best in everything you want!!!

Thanks,
qarz^^  

No comments: