Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I don't need any spoon-feed education!!!

I'd been talked to my mom yesterday and I realized something important about my country, Malaysia and me, myself.
Skip my personal introduce and u guys know that I'm a student.
Well, I remind back of a day, not a special day but a day that show Malaysia isn't a democratic country, not isn't, just not enough democratic.
This is really clear when you take your attention on Malaysia's studies.
From our studies, we usually answer our teacher's question according to their opinion, cause if we answer with our opinion, then the answer will and must be wrong!
What I mean to tell is, we always say study properly and we heard that our government want us to answer during school time.
In fact, when we answer we need to answer according the book or according to our teacher.
If our answer not same with our teachers, then we'll know what will happens next, not only your classmates will laugh at you and your teachers will sighing and your teachers say you're a stupid student.
I'd asked my teacher: Why we can't answer with our answer?
and my teacher said: I don't know, I just teach according your book.
What?
That's mean we're not studying but we just need to copy all the answer in the book.
That's mean our teachers not teaching us and some of them that really teach us like this, they even disqualified to be named as a teacher.
What I need to say is, we are not and we don't meant to learn or studies teachers' lessons, their past, we want to studies for ourselves, studies the new thing but not teachers' old lessons.
Those teachers really make feel a shame because they are still using spoon-feed education to us. Something that make me curious is that why we need to learn PSK(sivik)? Cause our government haven't even learned PSK but still they want us to learn.
Hey, dude!
What's generation now?
Still teaching like this?
What our teachers teach is just all from their teachers that's mean we're learning something that appeared in maybe 70s.
haha...
This is just funny, no, not funny at all, cause this is the truth!

p/s: Stop using spoon-feed education to teach us, this make me really tired cause I need to always remind my teachers that you're wrong if you says I'm wrong.

No one really wrong,
Only those who're different opinion.


Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: