Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Book sales in my school...

Long time no post lo,
Very boring, LOL
Next week I went KL for Christmas because my parents got dinner there(somebody's wedding)
Actually, my parents' wedding anniversary also held in Christmas, so we decided to celebrate it in 26th December lo
We came back last Saturday, I usually won't online in Sunday...
Well, after that my school got sell books, I'm one of the members in cooperate...
Books sales held for three days.
Yesterday, I want to online de but the line very lousy, cannot connect at all...
Luckily, today I can online le, if not I wanna die liao!!!
But still, the line very slow o~
Well, it's okay cause I can post...
Today, very happy o, I saw Dana and many of my friends. Dana is my best friend and i really happy that I saw her! I serve her leh today...
Happy~
Well, I thought I can be a salesgirl if  I don't have job in my future, you know, selling things is my special, maybe i should use word freak, a freak hobby...
Love the way when peoples need my serve/helps...
I feel weird or boring when no one need me or when I'm free, i like to be busy in a weird way.
To all of my Yok Bin's friends, remember to buy books tomorrow, it's the last day!
and don't forget to think 1st then buy!

p/s: It's important!!! If you skip my whole post dun forget to read the last sentence, it'll be the most important thing!!!

No comments: