Monday, December 1, 2008

My amazing & boring holiday!

yeah! this holiday is amazing cause I have join some activities:
2 activities from WOW
2 camp(1 from Baha'i, 1 from ST John ambulance.)
1 activities & 1 camp had joined, left 2 activities:
1 from WOW, another1 from st john ambulance.
although this holiday is amazing, but i still feel bored!

Today, I went to a shoes shop to buy a pair of shoes for my camp soon. After that, I went back to my home and continued played my laptop.
It's really fun cause I sign up in viwawa and played those games but my father quarreled with me cause he said he wanted to play.
Well, of course I would quarrel with him cause he had already played for many day past!

p/s:More about my 2nd camp&activities I go on this holiday, dun forget to view my blog!

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: