Thursday, December 11, 2008

Group 11 is the best!!!

WOW activity really fun!!!
We waited for the bus to Mini Malaysia, at the time, I had breakfast at Mc donald.
When I met WOW committee, we had game together.
After that, I had a conversation with my friends about my camp last Thursday.
We chat with a committee(Siyu)together about study and our idol.
Group 11 is my group, we had game together when the treasure quest start but I'm a group with other schoolmate(just know they are from my school, don't know their name).
Well, we went to house to house to find the picture. Then, we need to played some games after finding those picture.
So surprise, our group was the 1st place.
Before that, we must shout a slogan.
Our slogan: 1, 2, 3, 4, who are you?
get the ford,
Group11 is the best, Oh yes!!!
(i think the slogan and actually this slogan was my camp group's slogan.haha~~~)
We had presents after that.
I'm very happy!

p/s: the sad 1 is that my other friend didn't come...

No comments: