Wednesday, December 31, 2008

my 2 weeks holiday's activities(part1)

I'm sorry for so long didn't update my blog. Well, last 2 week, I went Ipoh with my parents and I enjoyed a lot there with my cousins. We went Ipoh 4 days 3 nights.
After that, we went my back our home with my cousins.
Well, I did said I'd went for a dinner last 2 week, so for that dinner, that was fun!
That night, the organizer had invited a famous mc, Miss Wong Chui Ling to be our Mc! She is lovely, and thin too! She had a nice speech as miss SJ company.(that was so funny!) that night our gift was a ruler(it's for architect' use)well, so happy!
Those performances were really funny and the organizer had invited a lady from Australia for our show!(that was awesome!!!)
Actually, I already recognize road there. Ipoh is a food town cause food are delicious! I always go Ipoh cause my mom are a Ipoh's lady! She met my father there.
Everytime I go Ipoh, I must be very happy cause my grandparents will cook for us.(actually, my grandpa was chef when he was young)

p/s: please wait for part 2!

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: