Tuesday, December 9, 2008

about last week camp......(so fun so nice!!!)

I'm home since yesterday. I'm sorry that I didn't do my promise yesterday. If you always view my blog you'll know why I said that.

Well, about the camp, I really felt it's difficult and fun.
the difficult 1: we need to cook by ourselves+burn on the fire by charcoal and branches ourselves, it's really hard! (actually about activities hard, it's all so fun too!!!)
the fun 1: we went jungle trekking(actually it's like climbing mount.)and went jogging so we need to woke up early and we cross over a river that had leeches in! (luckily, the leeches not too active, only 1 get leeches.) we played kayak and sampan (we fix the sampan ourselves!)and blah blah blah...and yeah! we celebrate others birthday(st. john always like that, already bore!!!)

Well, we had some competitions...
about my group, cooking contest we get 1st place(so happy!!!LOL) and the drama 1 our group get 2nd place!(I had two characters, 1 was be the mother, 1 was be the girlfriend, so I need to be fast when this two characters act.) uhm~~~ about the game like NS 1(national service) we get 2nd(actually just 1~2 sec we lose) and in all contest(+discipline, slogan and blah blah blah) we get 2nd place, and that's only difference about 2 marks, well never mind cause that's just a camp and game, the most important 1 was i need to get badges(3 badges) from this camp!(hope that i can do that!)

about something sad, so many st. john cadet joined a camp next week(that 1 is international camp) why i felt sad? cause that camp only for secondary students and i'm not!(actually I'm just a bit younger than them, if 2 months more, i'm 13 ready and can join the camp!!!)

Okay, just forget it, we need to be happy always!!!
and tomorrow, i have a WOW activity! so excited!!!

p/s: put your hope on everyday start, you'll get bless by god!!!

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: