Monday, November 23, 2009

Death...the best choice I chose.

I don't know what to do, I'm just a ordinary person, can I change anything?
I got a drama practice today, I do remember this thing.
But, a happy Monday morning had destroyed maybe by me maybe by him.
I thought it's me.
What use am I to this world? What can I do for this world?
I'm too tiny, too small.
Why am I born? Why I haven't die?
I'm so useless that I can't change anything and I always make things worst.
I feel that I'm different or maybe will be famous in my life, I thought that I can success. I mean I just can do it!!!
In fact, this is fake.
I haven't even call my friends about my absent today for this drama practice.
Still, I'm posting here.
I need to call them but I don't have their phone no.
I'm worst that I can't even settled this very simple thing.
I should die earlier.
I'm so bad.
This is not the 1st time I wish to die.
Dying, I hoping this more than ten times!!!
I'm not brave enough to kill myself.
Maybe I won't die just because there's still other dreams of mine.
Maybe, I can just let go.
Let me die.
Make this happen and I won't have any words again.
I'm speechless.
and before I die and go to the hell, I want and I need to say:'I'm happy that I'm dead.'
It's a lovely and touchful words, make me die without regrets.

No comments: