Saturday, November 21, 2009

>.< funny post!!!

Yesterday, I went back to my primary school, the place I fall in love with a guy deeply and the place i knew my friends, i study for six years.
Although already over and yesterday's celebrations not for us but for those standard 6 students, but i still like to back to there.
How can I forget this place?
It's a place where I pass my childhood.
After that, I, Dana Chui Wen and Hew Ming walked to DP(Dataran Pahlawan) and the other friends go back or go to Yok Bin for a badminton game.
We're really boring then we decided to watch movie 'The Box'.
Dana felt very cold when we're watching the movie. She didn't even pay attention when the movie's on.
After that we shopped and I walked back to my primary school with Chui Wen.
Later on, I walked back to Yok Bin.
I'm really surprised that I'd used 25minutes to finish this long journey.
Then, I got some badminton game with my friends and I'm back to post this.

p/s: Haha...wat a funny post>.<

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: