Monday, November 30, 2009

A song: Just love (comment me after you guys read my lyrics, let's see if I improved)

A very strange world come near me
I shouldn't say this cause it's me the one who arrive here
Starr at the door and hoping for your present
But no one will ever hear me
It's okay I'm here
I can try to accept this truth
Ohh, I will do it

See the sky suddenly raining
It's doesn't seem wanna hurts me
Ohh, this world is not really lonely
Yes, I think I can live here
Yeah, it's a beautiful world

When you're a slept
The noise will stop
Like you wish to love
They will know it
I'm going to be that free bird
Cause what I mean will really come true
And now I'm crushing on you
I'll just love

Do you heard a song before
It's lyrics is "love won't set you free"
I felt that's true
I'm gonna copy this down in my brain
We should never forget where we from
Sometimes I wanna cry I'll say "be tough, baby"
Cause I still remember what I'd said,
Silence, baby just silence
We heard

A noise that suddenly stop
A words that you spoken
A semi circle that without its half side
I'm still alright
I can still wait everything that you haven't do
Admit myself loving you
And wait you back to here peacefully without disappointment
Ohh~just love

I love you it's already ain't a secret
Trusting you'll be back you'd promise me
Believing love is a little bitter sweet
Come around with your unforgettable faces
I miss and I'll say

This is love without annoying sound
It's came from miles away
But still, I'm havin' it happily
Ohh, I'm obviously in love
Only yourself
Ohh, you own
Can set you free
Mhm, Set you free without any tension
And you might get a wings to fly
You can just love
Ohh, you shall love

The world will peace
If you love
Ohh, sweet sweet love
Everybody is lovin'
And right now
I'll just love
I must love
Ohh, love

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: