Thursday, November 27, 2008

About me and my bf met...(1st year)

How we met? :-
the 1st time we met was when we in standard4. That day, I'm the prefect of his class. I remembered that I'm a fierce prefect that always scolded them. That year, my bf was the monitor of his class. The first time I talked and looked at him, I felt he was jerk, such a nut and all my opinion to him was a weird and a naughty guy that couldn't discipline himself. I don't really think that he had a good image to be a monitor that time.(till now I still think that he don't had the right to be a monitor. haha...)
After a month, we joined the same gps, ST john ambulance Malaysia that the coach was from IJC.
Every Friday, we met there and before that we'll had our lunch together.(I and my friends+he eating but we don't even wanna talk together we 're like enemy.(haha...LOL)
We always had mouth-fighting together.(sometimes, we even fight!)but I think that was just a part of memory. When I'm good knowing the class I look after, that was about to be the end of the year. Well, they really like me although I'm rough and scold-active(what word of scold-active?and well, all my bad images only appeared after school.haha...&i dunno whether they like me or not).

p/s: I know that some of my friends that read this blog know who I'm with now, but...love is blind.

Next post...

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: