Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm a JB's fan and I've a friend look like Nick J......

You know Jonas Brothers?
Well, they are three person but they have a lil' brother(the youngest1), I'll name them by the eldest to the youngest.(full name).

1st: Paul Kevin Jonas(Kevin Jonas) b'day:5thNovember1987
2nd:Joseph Adam Jonas(Joe Jonas)b'day:15thAugust1989
3rd:Nicholas Jerry Jonas(Nick Jonas) b'day:16thSeptember1992
4th:Franky......(forget his name and his b'day rd^^)

Know why I post this?
Cause I'm really boring!
haha......
and...this is because I really like them since I'm 7!
haha......
I'm really a big fan of them!
No need to wait so long, I'll upload their video from youtube
and post to my blog.

Actually, Nicholas Jerry Jonas is my 1st idol(in boy).
You know, he's only 11 when he is in entertainment(in solo) but he is 12 with his brothers.
and now he's 16(2008).

I got a friend look like Nicholas Jerry Jonas(my friends all vote that and we really think that he look-alike but I don't think so actually for the 1st time they said that, but now I think, yeah, he really look like Nick J...but...he is not as handsome as Nick J haha......)
He's a not bad guy and actually he always say that I'm a fat girl(only he say that!)
so angry!!!
but never mind, cause he always buy things to us(I and my friends) cause he had already promise us. haha...
Well, anyway he's a rich guy(his family are rich!!!)
so...never mind la...haha......
Sometimes, I really hate him cause he is too thin(thinner than me) and his skin is too white(seems like not too active but he really an out-going boy. His skin is white that's the vote from us.)
and...he always laugh at me cause he is taller than me(oh~what?!you're totally jerk!)
That's all of him. Next time when I think about him, I'll post again and I'll have his photo and post here.

p/s:If the one I said is you, don't angry^^
(I mean......you know who I mean, TKW...)

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: