Friday, November 21, 2008

something about me today+yesterday

About yesterday posts, I hope that my bf didn't saw my post about him. But if he saw that, it will be a warning to him cause I want to let him know that I care about him,yeah!of course.
Yesterday night was my cousin 1st birthday, we had a party for him. Well, he is really cute!
We took some photo of him in solo and with his sister(age 2).

Don't know why, I always think about my bf, why not my best friends?
I think I'm too care about my bf and suddenly I find out that his love is more important to me than my friends.
I always hope that he could miss me every single second as me.
It's crazy sign when I'm in love! Don't laugh at me!!!

Well, as for today, I hope my bf still remember to call me as he had promised he would call me every Friday night cause he said he always miss me.Oh, I just love him!!!
(Praying......)

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: