Monday, November 24, 2008

I'd finished my baha'i camp!!!

yeah! I'm just back from a camp of Baha'i.
now i'm online in using my laptop. I'm more expert to using my own laptop.
about the camp, we did performance in the last day(the next day cause it's a 2day 1night camp).
I act in a drama and my friends said that my acting is good.(wow, i'm so happy!!!)
In the camp, except the teachers and the animators, I'm the head and they must ask my permission when they want to do something.(yeah, i'm the head. haha...)
In this camp, I learn to take care of baby cause a teacher there just give birth to her baby that has grow about 10months. her name is Bernicia(what a cute name!).
She is really cute but she always cry. She haven't walk now still she can't stand stable.
That's about my time at the camp.
and about the food, it was awesome!
1st day:we had biscuit and milo for our breakfast. we had rice, veggie, red beans and some hot dogs for our lunch. and for dinner, we ate fried bihun and rice and drank the potato soup. before sleep, we ate some biscuit and had milo.

2nd day:we had sandwiches, fried bihun and rice for our breakfast. then, we had our lunch with fried bihun and rice and rice with other food. when tea time, we had banana cakes, sandwiches, potato soup and jelly.

That's all about the camp I'd went.

No comments: