Friday, August 7, 2009

i go with my heart

no ajk test(st. john de)
cuz my sch closed rd
i'm so boring cuz i need to wake up in the same time(6am) every morning, no change la!
everytime i on9, nobody on9 cuz i on9 at 8.30am or 9.00am
so kesian la me
wat's life for?
no publisher find me for my self-create song although actually i jz love writing songs, this my hobby...
i think i live for music cuz everyday also sing songs de so annoying for my frens
they ask me with a curious look and voice:"why u always sing songs a? everytime i wanna talk to u, u also sing songs de, u not boring wif these songs meh?"

oh god!
nobody ask u to listen rite?
i wanna sing, this is my own business mah, y u like to ask me everyday?
but so many frens of mine ask me the songs... how to sing ar? u know the chorus part? u know how to sing the whole song? can u sing me a bit of these song or make some music? i forgot rd...

i think i like a radio in my class for my frens...
they say that i'm the radio and prepare to sing every single second...
a bit of happy when tell my these but i dun think i can sing better than the original singer but sometimes they say i really can sing...
dunno is true or not...
but i dun care cuz music already become a whole part of me!

p/s: love music until sometimes look like a crazy, awkward!

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: