Thursday, August 13, 2009

If there is love...

Breathless, they tell me I'm wrong
Write down the lyrics
With hope I, do anything to success
But they still says my songs not logic

They're my best friend
but they makes me hopeless
I know they're good and they want me to be better
I know everything of them cuz I trust them~

I bet we miscommunication
and I shut their phone down cuz
I think they already lame with me cuz
They don't look happy with me
They feels better with other one
I'm acceptable
but not the best in them
I want them to feel free with me

"I don't think you doing this greatly", they says
No comment cuz i dun wan them to noe my weakness
we're not noe each other so much
but i noe they ain't hate me
just can't give out our heart when they're with me

Aries say I'm too crazy, Taurus make me trust them,
Gemini make joke of me, Cancer say I'm too rebel,
Leo ignore me, Virgo just laugh at me

Speechless, when they shoots me an arrow by their words
base on my mind, there's still them the 1st
but they don't want it with a reason of
"it's too heavy for me"
I couldn't stay out of this word every night
even it's simple
I thought they might keeps her promise cause they lie
but they don't want to lie
They're too pure
I can't stay here anymore

Libra comment me, Scorpio speechless with me,
Sagittarius like me hate me, Capricorn always have fight with me,
Aquarius is me but my friends thinks I'm useless, Pisces think I'm liar

Which side should I go
since they want me to move on
I think no one love this kinda girl
too different to them

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: