Saturday, August 22, 2009

our love need freedom

Your face on my mind
I thought you're cool
but you're crazy

I can't figure you out with these naked eyes
You are who you are and I am who I am
but we're just same
then I almost fainted on you with your smile

*You're Taurus I'm Aquarius
They say we're match but we might break up
Isn't it's true but we just don't wanna face this
yes I'm so in love, so in love with you*

'Hey, are you free right now?'
I ask him hopefully
but he reply me 'No' and hang my call
Hey why you're not brave enough
Can't you feel this is awkward
Whatever as long as you like it
It's fine cause

*~*

You're Taurus I'm Aquarius
We use to be prince and princess
but you're not enjoy this character
or you think I'm so cheap
chase after you, baby~
so why you accept me when I chase you
oh~ooh~

You tell me 'I love you' when I learned forget you
I'm escaping from your life
I understand I still love you
can never be pause
Interacting me is you
everything of you

I shall have a lesson
That Taurus and Aquarius won't have a sweet ending
it's happy cause at last i get my freedom

Written by,
Qarz, the owner of this blog,

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: