Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We're a song

I'm playing my piano when I'm waiting you
You're done and try to wink at me
This is cute
The guitar I'm picking
The melody that playing
match with your lyrics
just like when we met we the best match
oh~we just like a song

When you laugh I'd take your expression down
You lock yourself when we quarrel
I like everything you do
I need you to stay alive
so don't ever ask me who I love again
cause

I'm yours always and forever
I'll never let you go
I don't want to regret
You always by my side
though you're not
we need to be together
oh~we a song

Hey, didn't I warn you not to tell anyone about us
but you're so sweet
Their gossip in to my ears
make me think about you more
ooh~

I wanna run to your house
hug you against the door
kiss you when you didn't notice
I'd close my eyes
I trust that we can sing a perfect rhythm together

I call you on phone
My heartbeat I can't control
Do you know how important is you for me
On the street take off the sunglasses
Radio playing our song

oh~ooh~mm~

You changes topic to know my little secret
I love you this ain't a secret
You should know it earlier
But I still wanna mention
that you haven't tell me something I wanna hear

You footprints on the staircase I keep counting
Counting for cause I wanna record everything that happen
between us
Our voice were recorded
Oh~ we're a song

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: