Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This song for a special man to me, (Your daughter is a bad girl)

He can't see how I feel
He's like a Jesus talking this to me
Annoying
The second feeling of me
when i'll be out of this place
Something like a hell
Something like a heaven
Cause beauty will never love beast
ur child will never be ur doll
This is not a fairy tale

He disagree with me
Cause he doesn't mind
He feel he's right
this not true
don't try to change my mind
I know i'm childish
but remember who are me
yeah~

I'm a bad girl just a liar
This is me
kissed those shy girl and play with those naked guys
cuz i'm bad and i want everything goes with me
i'm rebel so dun try giv me ur idea
tells me wat ur opinion makes me more fearless

Now he still like a wood
dunno wat to say
he still not realize my base
True face never shown
and i don't care wat he thinks
My life's sucks with him
fantastic lonely
If he could judge me a high score
It's not your choice to choose me

Oh~Ooh~

Memorize my fake face

*~*

They looks tasty
delicious cocktail
crazy night in a pub
this is suitable for a one-night stand

The 1st night I with a stranger I think of him......

Thanks,
qarz^^

No comments: